Whaler’s Cove is the ideal location for a small and intimate south shore wedding. The malu (shade) of the coconut trees offers tropical island ambiance, promoting peace and tranquility.
When planning a Kauai destination wedding, exclusivity is of the utmost importance. In addition to the perfect ceremony setting, Whaler’s Cove offers spacious yet sophisticated suites perfect for discerning travelers.
Say “I Do” amidst stunning unobstructed views of Kauai’s pristine shoreline and the Pacific Ocean.
“I remember hearing the nalu (waves) crashing on the rocks, the stillness of the niu (coconut palms), and the ‘opua (clouds) sitting just below the lewalani (heavens), all creating the most perfect environment for my nuptials.”
* Full payment due at time of booking.
* Payment is non-refundable.
* Must be booked 60 days in advance.
* Minimum 5-night stay required.
* Discounts apply to available inventory. Not combinable with other offers.
* Book by phone or email only.
* Max occupancy in 1 bedroom units is 2 guests. 2 bedroom units accommodate 4 to 6 guests.
* Resort fee: $15 per day; Rollaway charge: $15 per night + 4.166% tax; crib charge: $10 per night + 4.166% tax. Nightly tax rate*: 14.416%
* Blackout dates apply.
Please Note: You may request a specific condominium. If it is available for the dates you are reserving, you may confirm the unit at its full rate by calling our reservations office. These are privately owned condominiums and may be listed for sale at any time. We reserve the right to move your reservation to a comparable unit or offer you an upgrade if a comparable condominium is not available. This rarely happens, but we ask for your understanding in these situations. If we have reserved the specific condominium you have requested and must move you, a staff member will call you to discuss the options available. All guests are guaranteed the condominium category they reserve or an upgrade to the next category.