Luxury Poipu Oceanfront Resort in Kauai
Whalers Cove is a small, private resort comprised of distinctly spacious and sophisticated units in Kauai, possibly the most beautiful tropical island in the world.
Conveniently located alongside the ocean, our exceptional Poipu accommodations are the best way to enjoy this sun-worshiper’s paradise.
Relax or Play
Many appreciate visiting Old Koloa Town and the two world-class golf courses, which are located nearby. World-class shopping & dining also available at Kukuiula Shopping Village, just within walking distance.
Daily housekeeping service and fully equipped kitchens are included–along with their gorgeous views of the Pacific, it’s everything you need for an escape from the year’s normal drudgery.
Why Book Direct with Us?
- Intimate resort setting – Social Distancing is natural!
- Full Kitchens – Avoid crowds at restaurants
- Personal check in with onsite staff
- Breathe natural clean air – No re-circulated air
- Immediate maintenance services
- Grocery service to pre-stock your fully equipped kitchen
- Concierge service to help plan your activities and dinners
Sign Up for Specials & Updates
Resort Fee Includes:
- Daily Housekeeping (no exit cleaning fee)
- Local telephone calls
- Daily newspaper access
- Daily coffee
- Beach and pool towels, beach gear
- High-speed 5G Internet + WiFi
- Convenient Parking close to condos (no parking fee)
- Grocery shopping (by request)
See what makes our guests return again and again to our Kauai condo rentals.
Stayed at this amazing resort for 4 nights/5 days. Getting up early to watch the sunrise on your lanai and strolling over to the oceanfront grassy area for the sunset is a must. Check out their live webcam for a preview – but it’s even more breathtaking in person. The condo was spacious, comfortable and well stocked with everything we needed. The on-site manager, Marianne, was so helpful and catered to all our needs. So many things to see and do that were either within walking distance or a short drive. Although we saw a lot in our short visit, do yourself a favor and book more days! We did not want to leave!