Travelling To Kauai
Poipu Transportation Information
Your next flight to Whalers Cove Resort and our Poipu condo rentals could be easier than you think: airlines in the major cities below offer direct flights to nearby Lihue airport. From there, our luxury oceanfront condos are less than a half hour away!
From Los Angeles:
- United Airlines: One Daily
- American Airlines: One Daily & Two on Saturday and Sunday
- Delta Airlines: One Daily
From San Francisco:
- United Airlines: One Weekly on Saturdays
- US Airlines: Daily
- Alaska Airlines: One Daily
From San Jose:
- Alaska Airlines: 3 Weekly
- Alaska Airlines: 3 Weekly (Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday)
From Vancouver (Seasonal):
- WestJet: 3 Weekly through April 28, 2015
- Hawaiian Airlines: 16 Daily
- Island Airlines: 5-6 Daily
*Please note that airlines update their flights frequently and the above routes may be subject to change.
Culture with Leinaala Jardin
Hula has always been at the heart of Hawaiian culture. As Kumu Hula (Hula Master), Leinaala Jardin is proud to share the sacred art form with visitors, connecting them with Kauai’s traditions and stories.
Land Safety w/Kawika Smith
Going the distance on trails is better when you’re prepared for what’s to come. As one of Kauai’s land safety experts, Kawika Smith offers a few words on how to be mindful of hiking conditions.
Ocean Safety with Kalani Vierra
Kauai is known for its beautiful beaches. What’s not as well-known are all the ways to stay safe in the water. Ocean safety expert, Kalani Vierra, has a few pointers before you hit the beach.