What to Do On Kauai
We are pleased to announce some very exciting events taking place here at this Kauai museum. We have:
- The Art Of Ni`ihau Shell Jewelry Making. Learn how to make a Ni1ihau Shell Earings or have your jewelry repaired. Come meet four generation of Master Shell Makers. Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Staurday.
- Lauhala bracelet making every tuesday and thursday. Make your own Lauhala bracelet to keep (minimum fee)
- Quilt demonstration on thursdays (call museum for times and fees)
- Lei making on tuesdays (FREE with paid admission). Make your own flower lei to take home.
- Kauai’s very own singer, composer, song writer, and Kauai’s Living Treasure Uncle Larry Rivera every Saturday.
- Story Telling with IhiIhinui Kanealii (call museum for date and time)
First Saurdays Activity:
Woodworks by Les Ventura (except May Day and Christmas Craft Fair)
Second Saturday Activity:
Artist Leonora Orr-Learn the love of color in creating your own art piece
Fourth Saturday Activity:
Mokichi Okada Association Japanese Tea Ceremony, Flower Arrangements, and Healing
**All activities subject to change. Please call ahead of time for updates and special “Ohana Day” activites.
4428 Rice Street, Lihu`e, Kaua`i 96766
When visiting the Kauai museums, stay at our Poipu condo rentals.