We are pleased to announce some very exciting events taking place here at this Kauai museum.
- The Art Of Ni`ihau Shell Jewelry Making. Learn how to make a Ni1ihau Shell Earings or have your jewelry repaired. Come meet four generation of Master Shell Makers. Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Staurday.
- Lauhala bracelet making every tuesday and thursday. Make your own Lauhala bracelet to keep (minimum fee)
- Quilt demonstration on thursdays (call museum for times and fees)
- Lei making on tuesdays (FREE with paid admission). Make your own flower lei to take home.
- Kauai’s very own singer, composer, song writer, and Kauai’s Living Treasure Uncle Larry Rivera every Saturday.
- Story Telling with IhiIhinui Kanealii (call museum for date and time)
First Saurdays Activity:
Woodworks by Les Ventura (except May Day and Christmas Craft Fair)
Second Saturday Activity:
Artist Leonora Orr-Learn the love of color in creating your own art piece
Fourth Saturday Activity:
Mokichi Okada Association Japanese Tea Ceremony, Flower Arrangements, and Healing