Valuable Protection for Before, During and After Your Vacation
When looking forward to your vacation the last thing you want to do is think about something going wrong. Still, even the best-planned trips can be impacted by an unexpected illness, medical emergency, natural disaster, adverse weather, delayed flights, road closures or lost or damaged luggage. These troubles can occur when least expected, forcing you to cancel or interrupt your trip, lose your non-refundable vacation costs and incur unplanned expenses.
CSA Travel Protection’s Guest Protect plan is specially designed to help protect you and others staying at your reservation from specific covered events. With this valuable protection plan, you get:
- Trip Cancellation coverage for a variety of unforeseen circumstances, including mandatory evacuations and sickness and injury of yourself, a traveling companion or family member.
- A wide range of post-departure coverages, including Trip Interruption, Travel Delay, Medical and Dental, Emergency Assistance and Transportation, Baggage, Rental Car Damage and more. Note Rental Car Damage is not available to residents of Texas.
- Coverage for Pre-Existing Medical Conditions when you purchase your plan prior to or within 24 hours of final payment and are medically able to travel when you buy your plan.
- Valuable assistance services including 24/7/365 emergency assistance, concierge services, on demand medical care— including no-out-of-pocket medical expenses— identity theft resolution and roadside assistance.
- A 10-day free look to review your plan and decide if it’s right for you. If you wish to cancel your plan within 10 days of purchase and have not yet left on your trip or filed a claim you can do so and receive a full refund of your plan cost.
Anticipating the unexpected and covering it with travel insurance will help protect you and your traveling companions from surprise expenses. To learn more about travel insurance, reach out to CSA directly at 866-999-4018 or review a sample Description of Coverage/Policy.
About CSA Travel Protection
CSA Travel Protection is dedicated to providing travel insurance and emergency assistance services to protect travelers and valuable travel investments and provide the peace of mind one deserves while traveling. For over 25 years CSA has developed a reputation for standing behind its customers and for offering products and services to meet their needs. Through consumer-conscious
business practices, award-winning customer service and extensive experience, CSA is with its clients every step of the way, whenever and wherever they are needed.